I made a pineapple breakfast pudding for breakfast and as a quick snack for the children
– gluten free sandwich bread (Or plain gluten free cake)
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp nutmeg
– 1/4 cup flax meal (optional)
– 1/2 tsp spice
– I/2 tsp vanilla
– 1/8 cup raisins
– 3/4 – 1 cup sugar (depending on how sweet you want it.)
– 1/4 cup oil
– 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
– 100% pineapple juice
– 1/8 cup shredded coconut (optional)
* *replace the sugar with blended dates for a sugar free option
Crumble bread. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Add pineapple, raisins and oil and mix well. Add just enough pineapple juice until the mixture becomes wet and soft.
Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 or until the sides and top become crispy.
The best of all it is easy enough for the children to make by themselves because it is a dump cake type recipe.