As we continue to prepare for the start of the 30 Day Health Challenge here is some more information on water as a preparation for Task 1 beginning 30 January 2013.
Here’s what I found out about water. When you read the information you will definitely see why we should be drinking our 8 glasses of water, or more, each day.
Water makes up more than two-thirds of the weight of the human body. Without water, humans would die in a few days. All the cells and organs need water to function.
• Helps red blood cells carry oxygen to all parts of your body
• Helps your stomach and intestines digest your food
• Gets rid of wastes through urination, perspiration, and bowel movements.
• Regulates the body temperature through sweat which helps keep your body cool
• Lubricates and cushions your joints.
• Helps prevent and relieve constipation by moving food through the intestines.
• Protects your spinal cord and other sensitive tissues.
• Aids in weight loss. Water replaces other calorie-laden beverages in the diet, causing you to reduce your overall number of calories. According to a new study seems to indicate that drinking water actually speeds up weight loss
Stay tuned for more information as we prepare!
Grab the button: